home contact about wee before & after things to come wanna be featured? advertise

Saturday, November 5, 2011

so... my header is gone!!



yep, I had to go and fool with my HTML codes.
I was trying to sinc my 'pages' in my header with what my header actually read.
Obviously, I messed up.
It should be back in a day or 2.
I have searched for 2 days now and I have found no one that can tell me actually how to put it back,
but I was able to go back and copy my header photo with logo and pics at least.
Now I will have to pay my blog designer to put it back up!!
live & learn!

update:
Ok, I got the header up myself, now I just need to try and get the navigation names in my header to sync up with the 'pages' I have changed. I no longer want blogroll up there and have replaced it in my pages, but it still showing up. Any thoughts out there in blogland??

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...