Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Christmas gifts or ornament for $10 or less blog hop #3


So crazy week huh? My kids are out of school already! Whatever happened to just getting the actual Holiday off? I love spending time with them, but i do get alot more done when school is in session So for last weeks Christmas Gifts or Ornaments for $10 or less #2 party I chose 2 more great feature!


I loved the leg warmers that Lina from Fancy Frugal Life  made out of adult socks! You know I am on a sewing kick right now, so I can't wait to try these out for my daughter, they look so fun and easy to do!


Next up I chose the Lavender Body Salts & Mason Jar from Eva @ Delightful Creations!
I think it would be a perfect hostess, teacher or babysitter gift, or just a nice stocking stuffer!



And Now Mandy from the Project Queen for her picks:

We had some great link ups this week. I chose two of my favorites and Bonnie from A Wee Meenit will choose her 2 favorites! Christy from Love Everyday made these adorable Christmas ornaments from cardboard, yarn, hot glue and a few embellishments that she had on hand.


I just love these! Especially the "M". I need to make some for my kids.
Thanks so much Christy for sharing the tutorial on how to make these easy and inexpensive ornaments!
The 2nd link up that I chose was the Mod Podge Bow Holder that Lina from Fancy Frugal Life made for her daughter's friend's birthday.


Being a mother of girls , I would have LOVED this as a gift for my daughter. We had hair bows everywhere! The initial is the icing on the cake!
Thank you Lina for sharing this wonderful project with all of us!
~Mandy~
So here are the linking rules:

This party will run from November 10-December 10. A new party will begin every Wednesday and will end the following Monday. Bonnie and I will choose our favorite project for that week and all 3 of the projects will be highlighted on all 3 of the blogs on Tuesday. 
Here are the rules:
1. No Etsy shops or business giveaways.
2. Please only link up handmade ORNAMENTS or a handmade GIFT you would give someone for Christmas that would cost $10 or less.
3. Please visit two others who have linked up.
4. Please, please cut and paste the button for this party somewhere IN YOUR POST.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Bonnie

    Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my Christmas sign. Thank you for hosting. Have a great day.

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! It is great to see a party where not all of the projects are the same as all the other parties. Speaking of the same- I accidentally liked up twice :s The lighted garlands are both mine! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Selecting and buying Christmas presents for children can be a daunting task as there are a huge variety of toys to choose from. Christmas Toys

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...