home contact about wee before & after things to come wanna be featured? advertise

Friday, November 4, 2011

House of 50 Holiday Issue


About a month ago I discovered House of 50
blog you can view here.



They also have seasonal magazine and have just come out with the Holiday 2011 issue.
If you don't want to order it, they have the option to view that here.


The content is fabulous. The contributors range from bloggers, designers, wardrobe stylist to stay at home mothers.
It has everything from decor to Christmas gifts, food, shopping and tons of other inspiration for the Holidays!!

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

2 comments:

  1. I love the magazine.. I just discovered it too - isn't it exciting..? I wish I could get featured someday :))). That will be EXCITING.. Just stopping in to say hello girlie.. xoxo.. Wishing you an amazing start to your weekend.. ~M

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I LOVE Janell's magazine. It is divine:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...