home contact about wee before & after things to come wanna be featured? advertise

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Meet the Junk Drawer Diva


I was checking out some pages on my Facebook and I stumbled upon a gal who does furniture painting and I can NOT believe some of her stuff!

I will let the photos speak for themselves...


Meet Kathy; the Junk Drawer Diva








Besides the fact that her furniture is like little masterpieces, her settings are just perfect. 
She lives in Florida and I love the natural setting she stages them in!!


This is the piece that caught my eye, but wait, there is more of it...




O M G
I am dying for this bed!! The soft violet with white trim is perfect and the details are amazing. 


Her distressing and color blending is to be admired!




I mean COME ON! This looks like a water color painting, not furniture painting!!!


But sadly, she does not have a blog she updates. I am sure she is inundated with furniture 
requests!! She does have a Facebook page as well as an Etsy shop.
Please visit her Facebook page and send a message that she NEEDS to post on her blog. 
Every day. So I can see. Every day!!


7 comments:

  1. Wow! what a talent she has. I am so glad you found her Facebook page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the eye candy Bonnie. Simply amazing. Gorgeous stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Bonnie

    What great pieces. I haven't heard from you in a while, hope all is well. Great post.

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are absolutely beautiful! I would love for you to share them on my linky party!
    http://www.igottatrythat.com/p/blog-hop-linky-colde.html
    Thanks
    Marcie @ www.IGottaTryThat.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, you've got some pretty pieces there!! : )

    Smiles!
    Sammy ~ Renew Redo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just came across your blog through Pinterest! I love ur work! I'm sur we can share ideas together! Really a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm delighted you discovered her Facebook page.

    Assignment Maker

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...