home contact about wee before & after things to come wanna be featured? advertise

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Some fall fun


I am my daughters troop Girl Scout leader  and we took the troop to the pumpkin patch last night. 
My hubby met up with us there with Wyatt, so he could enjoy it too!


I only have a few pics that did not have the other girls in it, so I will not be showing those.


They have 6 large sandboxes filled with dried corn. I mean a bazillion kernals.


Wyatt had so much fun entertaining himself in the corn.


Here is a slittle neak peak at our Halloween graveyard. The witches face was painted with 
what other than ASCP in Antibes Green! I will let you know how it stands up to the elements!
I will reveal the entire yard when it is finished.


I am off work on Wednesdays and I enjoy hanging out with Wyatt as this is his last year before 
attending grade school (yikes). Today we played with the Incredible Hulk, and some mini pumpkins where our amo!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...