home contact about wee before & after things to come wanna be featured? advertise

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas 2011

I have not posted for a while, my son who lives in NYC has just come in town. 
Also being a hairstylist, this is my busy season!!
I have also been shopping, wrapping, cooking and  cleaning.  
But the children have put out cookies and milk for Santa, food for his Reindeer too! Now they are fast asleep and dreaming of tomorrow morning when they can come down the steps to see if Santa came for a visit to them. After all the threatening I did with the Elf on the Shelf who was going to tell Santa on them, I am sure there is a tiny bit of doubt in the back of their heads somewhere! 


Here are my 3 children, Morgan, Andrew and Wyatt.


I have much to be thankful for and hope you have a wonderful Christmas day and an even better 2012!!!

1 comment:

  1. CUTENESS>.. :)))) Hope you had an AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL Christmas with your family.. : )) Wishing you a success filled and HAPPY NEW YEAR TO COME.. Thanks for being a great bloggy bff this year.. Cheers to SO much more.. xoxoxoxox..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...