home contact about wee before & after things to come wanna be featured? advertise

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Wonderland buffet table

I love how my buffet turned out, so I am not going to make yo wait any longer...



I decided to go with a little snow on top of the roll of cotton snow. 
With special instructions for my little ones fingers to stay out!!
I then added a few different trees, and some pine cones from the yard.


I used 2 of my many Woodland Old Santa's.


I bought this sweet little deer at an Estate sale last month, and I gotta say, 
he quickly became one of my favorites!


Again I used my vintage celluloid Bucks.


I love this ones curly beard!


Not a great picture, it is a little cloudy here, so lighting was an issue. I wanted to show my antique mirror. I have had it for about 15 years and it is huge and heavy, just how I like my mirrors! I only paid $25 for it. I placed a wreath in the center of the mirror and trimmed the frame with a few different faux garlands.


I swear this snow looks so real!


Nothing says Woodland more than a large pine cone and a deer antler that was shed last spring.
We go to our friend property in the early spring and walk the 30 acres (not all of it!) and look 
for 'shed' antlers.  It is usually very cold, but the house is huge and usually every 
bed is full, and a great time is had by all.


Not sure where I am going to put my side dishes at Christmas dinner, but hey, 
it looks good! Thant's the most important part, right??

Featured @:
Linking to

Catch a Glimpse Button

good oneholiday open house button Holiday

11 comments:

  1. Bonnie, this is beautiful! I love the swag above the mirror also. Is that real, or fresh? Either way, it is all beautiful. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely winterscape, Bonnie! The antlers add a unique twist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the woodland vignette you've created!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! This looks like a professional stylist spent hours working on it! You should be so happy with it and enjoy it!

    Kim
    www.todayismysome-day.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bonnie, Thank you for sharing your gorgeous Christmas decor at the Holiday Dining party. I am so glad you did because I was able to follow you back here. Your blog is lovely and I am now a follower.
    Hugs,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your buffet-scape is fabulous! The deers and antlers are awesome, and the paint color is really warm and lovely! Thanks for dropping by my blog today :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, I am in love with this Christmas Wonderland buffet table. It has been organized thoughtfully. The woodland vignette you created is quite inspirational for my son’s upcoming birthday bash. It would be great if anyone can now help with finding affordable seattle venues for this family party!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...