home contact about wee before & after things to come wanna be featured? advertise

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Link Party #4 Highlights- Christmas gifts or ornaments for $10 or less


So here we are, Highlights for the last Christmas Blog Hop!
I can't believe the Blog Hop is over!
I want to personally thank Mandy from Project Queen for being my partner in this link party. 
She has been so helpful to me as this was my first venture into Link Party's.

So here are my Highlight's.

First up is a beautiful Wreath from Tales of a Trophy Wife.


I love that you only need fabric, glue gun and some upholstery tacks. I plan on trying this wreath 
around Valentines day, I can imagine the fun fabrics even now!

Next I chose Miniatures in a Jar from Salt Tree. (2 features in a row, she is on a roll!)


I have always loved snow globes, but I find that they are a little boring unless the snow is 
blowing around. I love the idea of a snow globe that actually lights up! She gives a great step by step that looks so easy to duplicate!

And lastly I chose the Dollar Store Wreath from Everything has a Place.


She bought 5 packs of silver ball ornaments and 2 rolls of ribbon for a total of $7 
and I think this wreath looks like a million buck!

Next up is Mandy of the Project Queen for her Highlights this week.

                  Mandy: My first choice is the Nativity Block that Brook from Babblings and More made.


I love this Silhouette Nativity Scene. It reminds me of what Christmas is really all about.
                             My 2nd choice is Artsy VaVa's sweet Cupcake Ornament.

 

She estimated that these cute ornaments cost about $2 each to make. 
They look complicated to make, but they aren't!
My 3rd choice is this Ice Skate Swag that Bonnie from A Wee Meenit made. 


I love the colors that she used. So crisp, fresh and clean looking on her front door. Bonnie's ice skate swag needed to be one of the highlights even though she is hosting this party!



Thanks Mandy, so such a nice surprise and so sweet of you as always!!!
Mandy has a few other Link parties going on (busy lady), including her Tuesday "Turning the Daunting in to the Do-able"  so be sure to check them out here!



be sure to grab a button if you were featured, and thanks for all the
inspiration and fabulous talent shared here, hope you all got some great gift and ornament ideas like we did!
Hope your Holidays are Merry & Bright!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank-you so much for featuring my wreath! I made V-day one's last year for my MIL and they turned out super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are welcome, I am planning on doing just that and making one for Valentines day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...